Blogging Fogbeam: Episode IV: A New Fogbeam'er


I've (Fogbeam Phil) have been somewhat remiss in not posting this sooner, but I wanted to take a moment and introduce the newest member of the Fogbeam Team (all 2 of us, as of now!). Sarah Kahn is an old friend of mine from back in the Lulu.com days, and from the time I met her I noticed that she was one incredibly smart and insightful lady. And, as luck would have it, she's a UI / UX goddess, which makes her a nice complement to me, since you *really* don't want much to do with any UI that I develop.

Given that, and that she has a degree in Information Science from UNC Chapel Hill, I was thrilled when she said "yes" to joining up on this Fogbeam adventure.

In addition to her technical skills, she's probably a little bit more pragmatic than I am, which makes a nice counter-balance to my idealistic tendencies. We've been working together on Fogbeam stuff for a little while now, and I think this team is going to work out really well. At the moment she's putting a lot of time into revamping the Quoddy UI, and I, for one, am champing at the bit to see how it turns out.